Saturday 19 October 2013

Genie in a bottle

If you feel you have been locked up waiting for something to release you, you may not be so wrong after all. I was a genie in a bottle my whole life and I did not even know. Something touched my bottle so right, so gently that I started noticing the boundaries of it, the space within and started wandering what is outside of it. I was so afraid going out, I knew nothing about it, I wanted my security and why would anyone even think there is something outside of it. I thought my bottle was all that was. I made a firm decision to look outside.
 
I noticed awareness without any wanting and choice, I noticed the intelligence that is nothing with being clever, nothing intellectual. I was at home, inside was out and out was all within. Cleverness is always trying to be intelligent I learned, the intelligence does not want anything. I learned that my mind can work in perfect coordination and harmony with the intelligence. From the point of the personal mind this it not obvious, from the point of the intelligence everything you can ever imagine is just another possibility. I learned I can navigate my experiences and how I relate to it. For the first time I started having a choice, a conscious one, the real one. I was mechanical, I was reacting and acting, I was living in a bottle.....I was put there, the whole world was there.
 
I noticed many others living in a bottle. What a compassion for all, we all act, react and do from the space of the bottle. I started shouting to others to go out of the bottle but they could not hear me. I learned a special touch is required to touch the bottle so the genie can go out. You are the genie, you are as much as you can ever imagine to be. Don't be afraid to go out of your bottle, you will be able to come back to it at any time. You will in fact return to your bottle very often, you will find out that you don't need to change it and understanding it is all that is needed for it to mean something totally different. Your bottle is your best friend.
 
You are defining the space within your bottle, you decide what stays and what does not. If you don't like it, change it .....as simple as that. Play with it, create it every day. If you create something you don't like, it is fine.....as long as this is what you want.
 
Don't have a motive in your creation for the motive is first on the list of the personal mind. Personal mind never have the whole view, it is always fragmented as it is mostly self centred and as such in conflict with other minds. Innocent mind cannot be insulted, personal mind is never innocent. Whenever I am insulted I notice I have a motive, I have been defending, I have been something other than what I really am, I don't love but only think I do.
 
Time will come, someone or something will come to rub your bottle so right.  

No comments:

Post a Comment